Thursday 17 December 2015

A welcome message to my food lovers!!!!

Hi food lovers,

Its Mz Eleanor!!!

Welcome to my blog!!!

So just a lil introduction about me.  Im really excited to start my food journey with you guys. For a while now I've been contemplating starting a food blog, but I just didn't know if I could.

Chiiilleeee.... I love cooking, trying out new recipes and just creating edible stuff. I know it can be a real drag making time for a home-cooked meal, especially if you're juggling work, the kids, the hubby and even school. But trust me...theres nothing to it.

Now I'm by no means a chef or a fancy foodie, I haven't even seen the four walls of a culinary school. Im just a laid back self thought girl, with an obsession and passion for experimenting with various food groups.

''Ladies!!!, I know it can be daunting to start cooking from scratch, but....we've got this"

Girl... Im going to introduce you to simple, easy to prepare everyday recipes, that would make your family and friends feel like you spent the whole day in the kitchen slaving for them. But hushh...its gonna be our lil secret.







No comments:

Post a Comment