- 3 strips of bacon (chopped)
- 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 3 -4 drops of siracha (chilli sauce)
- 1 tbsp of ketchup
- 1 tbsp of salt (add to water)
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 3 oysters
- Lemon wedges (for garnish)
- Preheat your oven to 180 degree celsius, and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, siracha and ketchup and set aside.
- Wash the oyster under running water, and then place them in a pot of salted water.
Three oysters The oyster in the pot of boiling water
- Add the black pepper and allow the water to come to a boil.
- Once the water starts to boil, remove the pot from the heat and pour away the water, then allow it to cool.
Removed the water and allowing it to cool
- Using a knife, pop open the oyster shell, and slide the knife across the sides of the shell to detach it properly.
Opening the oyster
- Once the shell is opened, place the oysters on the baking tray.
Opened oysters on baking tray
- Add the worcestershire sauce mixture, and top with the bacon, then place this in the oven for 5-7 minutes.
Bacon strips cut into cubes Sauce mixture added to the oysters
- Remove them from the oven, when the bacon done. Place the oysters on some rock salt, to stabilise them, and Enjoy.
- You can pre-cook the bacon ahead of time, and just place on the oysters.